TBD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Alliance Discussion

2 posters

Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty New Alliance Discussion

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Hey, hopefully this is easy to access and will make our initial conversations easy enough to have without hassles.

So, what I'm hoping to do is to help create an alliance that starts with active members and grows by not just inviting everyone possible, but trying to invite and keep members who are active enough to make the game a lot more fun.

Here's some topics to start off with:

1. Gov needs to be engaged and active as well as generally respectful to each other and members.

2. Simplicity - lets keep it simple rather than trying to develop a very complicated layered system of management.

3. Theme of the alliance

4. Name of the alliance

5. gov structure

6. who wants to be what within the alliance? What role would you like to take?

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Admin
Admin

https://idontknowyet.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty A few suggestions..

Post by Sir Awezome Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Here are my suggestions (they might be aweful and stupid, but who cares.)

1. Stronger nations should help weaker nations in war. Like, anything, really.

2. Trades. Much trades.

3. ...

Sir Awezome

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty Re: New Alliance Discussion

Post by The Republic of Entrits Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:24 am

Hi just made it on. I guess I'm the second responder. As I am new to the game I still have some stuff to work out.

Trade definetly need to be done. It's so hard to make a higher income without trade (like in real life)

Question. Is this going to be like role playing thing or simplier. I don't care. And a strategic task force for war is a great idea.

Also, we should most likely have different resources to maximize output.

The Republic of Entrits

Back to top Go down

Post by morpheus Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:43 am

So, when it comes to game mechanics like trade, making money to fund and grow your nation, there's things that are done to make that happen and we'll cover that material in some basic game training. Once you learn about those parts of the game, you'll advance your nation quite a bit in a short time cheers

There's some things to know for just about every aspect of the game and we'll have guides posted in whatever forums we end up with to help new players get a serious head start.

morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:56 am

"Is this going to be like role playing thing or simplier"

Not so much on the role playing side. It's more like in character and out of character which is mostly related to the OWF which is the game forums. But in our own alliance forum, it's not a role playing scenario. The nature of the alliance is to allow players a place to learn, talk, ask, hang out, and when things heat in in terms of alliance level war, it's where you go to get organized, get aid, get your targets, and hear what's going on.

In terms of game play, after the first few weeks and you get the hang of how the game works, how to make money, and how to manage your nation, it's really a few minutes every day or few days. The time is the level of activity on the forums. If the forums are active, you'll likely spend most of your game time there.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty Cliff notes

Post by Gatorback05 Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:05 am

The idea of starting an alliance is always good for CN.  My thoughts on the process:

1. Not a democracy.  I am not saying that members should not have a say but I believe that having gov member elections every month, 3 months, 6 months, and so on is not a good idea.  Ideals of an AA should not be dictated every month based on leadership change.

2. Activity is key.  Not necessarily forum activity but just activity in general.  I am currently a DBDC member and we are really active on Skype.  It is easy to make groups and chat with individuals.  Also, once in the group you will forever get to see what was said within the group unless you leave.  

3. A user friendly forum that leads them to correct guides to help and sustain not only nation growth but alliance growth.

4. Gov Leadership.  This should be discussed as a first priority.  We do not need a bunch of people trying to lead but in different directions.  I personally say we have 3 leaders and decisions need to be voted by 2 of the 3 leaders.  I would like to be a gov member personally (its been awhile).

I say we get an IRC channel up and get everyone on at one time that wants to have input into this alliance and discuss how things should be done.

Gatorback05

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty I am ready to take responsibility

Post by somakax Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:12 am

Great to know that more and more people getting involved in making this Alliance.

I am ready to take any responsibility you want me to take. My preference is "Finance Department" I can help alliance members to create "Trade Circle" and can organize "Tech Deals".

somakax

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Just as an update, I have forums setup and almost ready for testing. I'll send a pm to everyone in game but if you're reading this know that we're getting ready to kick off. We can decide the alliance name/theme over the next few days/week and all suggestions are welcome.

What I do know at this point is this, unless someone has objections of course:

1. we'll go with a triumvirate setup which is 3 players leading the alliance.

2. I have a draft charter setup to be looked over.

3. Gov positions will include finance, internal affairs, foreign affairs, and a military commander. All gov positions should be held by either someone who has experience OR someone with a lot of energy and desire to get up to speed quickly and begin to contribute sooner rather than later.

4. we will need help in recruiting. The life blood of any alliance but especially a new alliance is the constant flow of new members coming into the group. If your reading this and thinking "but how do I recruit?", I can help with that!!

Morpheus

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty Well, you see...

Post by Republic of Niarago Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:12 pm

I am kinda new to the game, and being honest, I need a bit of help on how this works, I hope I'm not wasting anyone's time.

Republic of Niarago

Back to top Go down

Post by morpheus Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:36 pm

In terms of a name for our alliance, here's a list of ideas. I'm not attached to any yet. Opinions/thoughts/suggestions are definitely welcomed!

Maelstrom (M)
Warriors of the Insane (WOI)
THORN (T)
Age of Moomoo Society (AoMS)
Dawn of Trolls Gone Blood (DoTGB)
Lost Change (LC)
Alliance of the Crossed Dots (AOCD)
The Ancients (TA)
The Horde (TH)
The Ancient Horde (TAH)
Reapers Alliance (RA)
Guardians of the Dark (GOD)
Guardians of the Death Cross (GODC)
Nations Against Peace (NAP)
The Alliance of Bacon (TAB)
The Dread Lord Horde (TDLH)
The Ordo Smeepits (TOS)
The Zombiebeachpartypatrol Alliance (TZA)
Soldiers of Black (SOB)
Deviant Cows (DC)
The Dark Anarchy (TDA)
The Illuminatis (TI)
The Dawn of the Dead (TDOD)
The Alliance of Tainted Warriors (TATW)
Daggers of Omega Black Guardians (DOBG)
The Brotherhood of DOH (TBD)
The Undead (TU)
Alliance of Wicked Squirrels (AWS)
The Alliance of Defiance (TAD)
Rebels of Umbra Knights (RUK)
The Disposable Crusaders (TDC)
Protectors of Silent Attack Rage (POSAR)
Protectors of Empty Graves (POEG)
Hive Assassins (HA)
Minions (M)
The Redeemers (TR)
Protectors of Sleep (POS)
Lords of Rogue Assassins (LORA)
Protectors of Drunken Bums (PODB)
Knights of Vending Machines (KVM)
The Legion of Mall Minions (TLoMM)
Knights of the Pants (KoP)
Band of Imaginary Pixels (BIP)
The Horde Pile (THP)
The Dark Angels (TDA)
Mages of Thrill Kill (MTK)
The Legion of Black Death (TLBD)
Angry Minions (AM)
Optima (O)

morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Republic of Entrits Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:56 am

Hey and I'm down for being foreign affairs and all as you asked above.

The Republic of Entrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:08 pm

I have the new forums pretty much done.  If you're ready and you're pretty sure you're going to join this effort, don't worry about an alliance name in game just yet....we'll get that squared away shortly.  But, for now you can register and apply at the new forums located here: www.tre.smfforfree.com

When you register and apply, be sure to read everything and let me know if you find issues/problems.  As the newest of members, you'll be testing the site for us all.  Thx!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:18 am

How bout somethign with Titans in it, like

Titans of Chaos (TOC)
Titans of Pixelated Nations (TOPN) or (TPN)
Titans of Tech (TOT)
Titans of......

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty Government

Post by King Wilhelm Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:14 am

Hey guys, I was just wondering about the government system. I've been playing Cybernations for five years now and I've been a part of the creation of three alliances, and a member of many others. How are you guys planning on constructing the layout of the hierarchy and what about your recruitment policies? You seem to be lacking in that area (usually there are offers of aid to join and a position within the alliance responsible for recruiting). I'm interested in seeing where this alliance goes before I leave mine, but let me know what positions are available. Thanks and I hope all of the new Cybernations players are enjoying themselves and that the veterans continue to support and inspire the beginners.

Regards,
King Wilhelm

King Wilhelm

Back to top Go down

New Alliance Discussion Empty Gov structure

Post by Kaden Pace Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:11 am

I was thinking about the gov and I thought that we could have "Leading Nations" that are go to people for help and there could be different categories. Like there are Leading Nations in Military, in Money, Infrastructure, and more. These Nations could represent people that are trying to get better in that category so every opinion is heard. Just something I though of, so maybe we could see were that idea goes, if you want

Kaden Pace

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:19 am

good suggestions.......

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content